Renderworks problem in VW 2016

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This still a huuuge problem for me.

... but I suspect not so much for architects, since it has not been addressed in two updates.

So I need to push here for a fix in SP3.

Not being able to render layers separately with different lighting settings is not a flaw – it is something for which I would be fully justified to use a much stronger word.

Please get it done!

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
Get that one directly to support and have them take a closer look please, it may be conversion or file specific but they'll have to test:

http://www.vectorworks.net/international/

Who did you end up contacting after my previous post above? All licenses have a tech support department assigned to them, I have direct access to the US, some of Canada and some of the UK but many of the other distributors have altered versions of the software than the ones I can lay my hands on and we have to channel support questions through them.

If you bought the standard english version from us directly, then you can go through the regular Tech Support channels, but currently they don't take cases directly from the board yet, I refer people directly when need be.

For most questions or bugs they can go right through me or to engineering, but in some cases I have to push the case through the proper channels to get a bug filed correctly on it.

Well, I use the standard english version, but all versions must be flawed.

I have reported this problem –here – shortly after the first release of VW2016. I have re-reported it after each new update.

What more do you want me to do?

Now I am looking at SP3 and the issue has not been fixed here either.

Edited by Kaare Baekgaard