Scroll Wheel in OIP Whinge

Hey Gang,

Just a vent, does anyone else get annoyed when your scrolling down the OIP and a drop down box comes past and all of a sudden you are now scrolling through options in that drop down rather than scrolling through the OIP? Could this be solved by needing to click in a drop down box before the scroll wheel starts to affect it? Maybe this should be a wish-list post. ~End Rant

(+++ 1)

It seems to work for me under OS X.

Is it a Windows problem only ?

But it is a real problem in Cinema4D, even on OS X.

There all input fields and drop downs react on scroll wheel.

You are accidentally destroying your settings all the time.

Edited by zoomer

Oh ya! Especially for objects like windows and doors. I've become so accustomed to the options in the OIP that I'm flying down the list and inadvertently changing settings. So it's become a necessity to carefully scroll down the right side. Having to fix some of those settings can throw your work flow right off.

+1

I filed this as a flat out bug a few months ago, I didn't notice it happening until more recently, adding this thread to the case.

It happens a lot with the Video Screen tool. The tool has lots of options in the OIP so that's where I noticed it first. I have found that hitting the escape key while scrolling will kill any changes inadvertent scrolling might have caused.

Not doing it all would be much better. :)