VW 2015 Label Legend woes...

chstech

Hi all i did a quick search and cannot find this answer, I have an existing file that i am reusing.... it has about 16 existing label legends in it and as i add lights a few of the label legends do not display properly. In looking at and trying to fix the offending LL i realize that the red and blue boundary boxes do not exist anymore and that would explain why certain items that were not dragged over and are still in the Blue area are showing.

I tried creating a new LL and that works fine, i have tried to copy and paste the red/blue from a different LL and that was a no go.

I really do not want to redo at least 6 of these LL,

(no time and heck they should work)

Any Ideas ??

Thanks,

Drew

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Several versions ago we allowed the creation of an unlimited number of labels in the label legend. At that point we needed to eliminated the red and blue bounding box because they did not allow enough space for the users to place the labels.

Now, all labels shown in the label legend will be displayed.

If you do not wish to use them you can simply delete the labels or uncheck them when editing the label legend in the label legend manager.

• 3 weeks later...