door wall lines

I need help. Using an older file that was started in VW 12, but is now in VW 15, the existing door plug in objects do not show the wall lines, as shown in the attached image for the 2 upper doors. When I go to the OIP and click on "settings", the appearance of the door changes to look like the lower door (marked with tag D-10xx) and it doesn't matter if I actually do anything in the settings dialog box. Simply opening and closing the settings dialog box makes the wall lines appear. I've checked and rechecked the usual suspects. The OIP box for "Draw Wall Lines" has no affect. I tried changing the classes in the door settings dialog, to no avail. I tried adding and deleting the transom. I checked the default classes for "ceiling - main" and "ceiling - overhead". Can someone tell me what I'm missing ? I don't want to see these wall lines in the top/plan view.

Dormer 1322:

It might be to do with a ceiling class - do you have any ceiling class turned on? Ceiling, Ceiling-Main, -Reflected, etc, etc? Make sure they're all turned off.

I actually have the exact opposite problem.

I upgraded from v12.5 to 2014 then on to 2015, so it was a major leap.

Exterior door and window plugins won't show a sill when opened in 2015, new ones do.

I have been through every check that I know of, and have concluded that they have to be redrawn to show correctly, so I have redrawn both doors and windows and used exactly the same settings, classes, etc. - the new one displays correctly, the old one doesn't.

I have WinDoor, I assume that something in the software has changed, maybe a feature that doesn't show in the OIP.