Line types

Kaare Baekgaard

Question

11 answers to this question

You know, the place where every other decision regarding lines are made.

What place are you referring to? What's wrong with dash styles being in the RB? (perhaps I'm not understanding the sarcasm).

If dash styles weren't in the Resource Browser, then they wouldn't be able to be shared and saved as a resource, which IMO would be a bad thing.

Hi - I'm new to Vectorworks 2015, adjusting from 12.5

I don't keep Resource Browser open, typically, to reduce desktop clutter. I used to be able to select dash style on the attributes palette, from styles set up there in Preferences. Not finding them now - did you say there was a way to use them from the attributes palette?

Thank you!

Hi - I'm new to Vectorworks 2015, adjusting from 12.5

I don't keep Resource Browser open, typically, to reduce desktop clutter. I used to be able to select dash style on the attributes palette, from styles set up there in Preferences. Not finding them now - did you say there was a way to use them from the attributes palette?

Thank you!

I usually leave the Resource Browser closed as well: I believe the keyboard shortcut to open and close the Resource Browser is Cmd+R.

(Strange- but I don't see the RB keyboard shortcut being listed in the Vw2015 Help file).