Position of faces on a curved triangular truss

Hello,

I'm trying to create a arched triangular truss using the curved truss tool, but I would like for one of the flat faces ( i.e. two of the channels/tubes ) to be level/even along the sides and top with the third channel/tube in the center pointing down is this possible?

I only see "triangular" or "triangular points up" which just rotates a single tube/channel to the top front or back side. Seeing that trusses are draw via a center line I was hoping it is possible to rotate the profile around the center line path.

Any thoughts or suggestion would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'll probably have to create the truss from scratch.

Thanks

Here is a tip about curved trusses I learn via trail and error. Don't mirror them at the moment, if you are trying to create a circular truss, as you won't be able to position them correctly. You need to create all four trusses with the truss tool, then rotate them into position.

Edited by ddix