dual stacked dimensions

I have a document that was dimensioned with english units(inches). I have been asked to change the dimensions to dual stacked dimensions (metric-primary/ enlish -inches-secondary). This is relatively easy to do when originally setting up a drawing but this drawing is compleated and dimensioned.

Is there a way to modify this drawing without having to redimension everything.

Aloha,

Dave

Dave,

Go to Page>units.

Set the General display units to the metric measurement you are going to use.

Check the primary dimensions and make sure they are set with the settings you want.

Then go to secondary dimensions and select feet and inches or whatever imperial setting you want.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Dave,

After doing what Katie said, you then need to change the dimension standard for all the dimensions you have already created. If they're all on layers with the same scale, I think you can edit them all at once. I would make sure all the layers with dimensions are visible and set your layer options to Show/Snap/Modify Others. Then do a custom selection, making the criteria that the Type be Dimension. Then just go to the OI palette and set the Dim Std to ASME Dual Stacked (if this standard isn't quite what you want, you can make a custom standard from this standard).