Anyone using a table like Wacom - Intuos Professional?

Hi Jamie,

Some thoughts.

1 . Input devices are all about trade-offs. By mixing it up between my Apple Mighty Mouse and the Wacom Intuos 5 Small, I have found it helps to combat RSI, as well as breaking down rigid thought that can come with using one input device.

2. I have found a smaller tablet better for faster movement around the desktop, and less forearm movement.

3. The mouse is more accurate for CAD. The tablet is made for free form hand work. I find CAD can be a bit of challenge with a tablet due to hand shake (especially with the tablet mapped across multiple displays). Ironically the shake is more than likely made worse by a smaller tablet, but I think much less uncomfortable than the arm fatigue of a larger tablet.

4. I use an iPad Air with an Adonit Jot Flip stylus, running the Notability app for sketching details, project meetings, site notes, and PDF markups. There is also Notability Mac app that syncs via iCloud. So I can choose either Mac or iPad and achieve a similar experience on both.

Hope that helps.