Project Plant Lists

seeIT

Is it possible to save different project plant lists i.e. residential plants, re-veg, native. etc. Which I can then recall in diffrent drawings?

Currently as I understand we have to create a new project plant list for each file. This means you have to go through the process of assigning plant data to symbols for each project.

Guest Frank Brault

Hi seeIT,

Landmark supports multiple Project Plant Lists, but there is only ever one list active at a time. The easiest way to create another list is to duplicate the existing one, named Project Plant List.txt, in the Plug-ins->VW_Land->data folder, rename it to something appropriate and set it to be the active list with the VL Project Plant List command. Then Landmark will use this file for any subsequent use of the Plant Manager command and the Place Plant tool.

btw, the current Project Plant List and Plant Database remain active no matter what document is active, until you change it with one of the Landmark preferences commands.

hth,

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: Frank Brault ]