Vector works and Keyshot

Hi

Has anyone got any experience using Vectorworks 3D models in Keyshot. I am looking to buy this program as its so incredibly simple to use with great results.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I really think Vectorworks should look at this program.

• 1 year later...
On 5/7/2015 at 6:11 PM, Andy B said:

Hi

Has anyone got any experience using Vectorworks 3D models in Keyshot. I am looking to buy this program as its so incredibly simple to use with great results.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I really think Vectorworks should look at this program.

Andy, Did you ever get any input about Ketshot, want to explore it, seems so easy to use

• 4 years later...

Hi everyone

Found this all topic, migrating to KeyShot as main render program due to a job offer.

Wonder if any of you using this workflow on 2021? Seems there's no plug-in offered by VW for exporting, so which format works the best for importing at KS? I've seen that lot of designer assign a solid color texture in their modeling software to make it easier and faster when replacing texture at KS, what workaround do you use for this on VW?

Also, how do you manage model updates in a constant changing project? Is there any way to import only updates like in TwinMotion?

Edited by Mauro Pujia