Worksheet for Issued Data / Issue Manager

The issue manager works great if you don't make a mistake or want to change the issued description. In order to change the description currently you have to edit each sheet border, painful on a large sheet project.

I would like to get a worksheet were you can list the specific issue # and change the description and date for all sheets at the same time. I'm not sure what the parameters would be if it is a database or not in a worksheet, any ideas?

Attached is the start, I have searched the forum but didn't come across the answer as yet.

Cheers,

Edited by John Meunier
  • 3 months later...

I've been away from the forum a while...just saw this post while doing some catching up.

You might be interested in this thread.

https://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthr...7398#Post187398

I highly recommend downloading the two scripts that are noted. VW 2015 hadn't yet addressed the need for these two types of interface with the Issue Manager: 1) wiping out all Issue Data in the current file 2) Editing the Date or Name of a previously issued sheet set as a group of sheets instead of sheet by sheet.

Joe