Site Model Error Message

I've built a site model and am trying to insert a closed rectangular retaining wall (like for a basement). I keep getting an error message; "two intersecting pads." I've set the outside grade line to follow the terrain and the interior grade (pad) to be at zero (offset to bot of wall). I've also been careful to update the model (which is when the error message apprears). After trying everything I can think of (fairly limited and new to VW) to correct this issue, I still can't get it. Thoughts?

Many thanks.

Is there a stacked copy of the pad or the grader? inadvertent Duplicate in Place? Cut then Paste in Place if no copy. Or Delete then Undo.

Is the outside grade line actually a Grade Limit (Site Modifier pulldown near top of OIP)? If it's a pad or other, change the object type in the OIP pulldown.

Is the grade limit bigger than the pad and completely outside the pad? If not, adjust so that both those conditions are met. Grade Limit can be any size or shape as long as all of it is outside all of the pad. It can be as close to the pad as you like as long as it's not coincident or overlapping anywhere.

Or maybe it's something else.

-B

Edited by Benson Shaw