General Question about wishlists

sle7en7

Question

3 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Just have a quick look at the wishlist subforum before posting:

https://techboard.vectorworks.net/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=12

Currently there's no great way to track if some wish has already been submitted or how often, so if we end up with duplicates that's fine, I can parse them out manually and get wishes all merged into single requests within our tracking system. (We use JIRA, if you were wondering)

No worries, much better to have multiple submissions of a bug or wishlist request than to have users NOT make the request because they think it has already been submitted. Its fine to post duplicates, I'll get them sorted.

If you want it, submit it.

If it has been submitted before, your reinforcing it will make it more likely to end up higher on the list of enhancements to be done (yes, I know that some things that are highly requested are low on the list due to technical issues, but in general, the more people who ask for something, the more likely it is to happen.)

Or, your description might be better than what was asked for before, or might encourage someone else to add there two cents and make it an even better.