Cant access the "xoxo" options for doors when using the door tool

Im trying to draw a by-fold door / window using the door tool. The door is 6M wide and each pane is 1M.

I can draw this manually, but for some reason not with the door tool, as the "xoxo" options that allow you to configure the door setup are greyed out, as per the screenshot below.

(click to enlarge)

xLckCjq.png

Ive illustrated the issue also below. (click to enlarge)

KgvjEJl.png

John,

This kinda makes sense that it's greyed out. The OXOX arrangement style only really works for Sliders in terms of their internal track arrangements.

The only way I've ever been able to do the door style that you're asking for is with the more advanced WinDoor component available in the Architect package (I don't know if it comes with Designer, you'll have to let me know!).

Attached is a screenshot of the functionality of it within your file. Note the Object Info Panel and the ability to choose the number of doors L and R.

If that option is unavailable then I'd probably say draw your own symbol and with the doors and such as you'd like them, insert it into the wall as is or use it as a custom door with the current door tool.

J

@John Whyte,

Sorry for the delay in replying. This would make sense as it only comes in my Architect AUS workspace and not my Architect (General).

A shame really because it nails what you're trying to do. It's a great tool that although ludicrously more advanced and troublesome sometimes that its Door Tool Standard equivalent, does provide great results.

@Jim, do you know why this tool is AUS only?

J