VW2015_Revision Cloud bug

Hi all,

I don't know if anybody noticed this before with VW_2015 but the revision cloud tool seems to disappear if you try to change its' color, its' shape by pulling on of the handle points or anything really. The only way to create one seems to just create a new one, you can't edit a copy of a revision cloud. Anybody running into the same problem? I couldn't find a related thread, but if there is, I would appreciate if you can point me in that direction.

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I am unable to replicate this on either Windows 8.1 or OS X 10.10.

Does the same thing happen if you create a revision cloud in a new blank document and attempt to change those attributes as well? Or only in an existing file?

Ok Jim will do. The issue is in this file, if you copy the blue revision clouds and try to change them they disappear but the orange clouds work fine because I created them new and also in the 2015 update, the others were created in 2014. And the file manager doesn't accept .zip files so I got you the .ifc format if that works...