GoodBye

2011 license for sale.

I have 3 VW 2011 licenses for sale.

Does anyone have an idea of their value?.

Is anyone interested?

Generally: If the serial number starts with an A, it will probably be Mac OR Windows. If it starts with an E it should be both, nearly all 2011 licenses aren't OS sepecific.

Edited by JimW

I am interested in a 2011 License.

Please let me know more information.

DavinFillpot@gmail.com

Hello,

I was wondering if you sold the license and if so how much you received. I am looking for a V works 2010 license. I appreciate any input you can provide. . . trying to understand how much I may end up paying. . . thanks Brian

Jim, Do you do consulting on architectural related projects? I'm building a home and looking for input on my VW 2008 design.

Hi There

I want to purchase a Vectorworks licence…..I currently use 2011 Fundamentals.

No idea what they're worth but I know the transfer of the licence needs to be done through Vectorworks.

Let me know,

Cheers

Maya

Edited by Silk Design

Do you still have 2011 license available?  I am looking for 1 license if anybody has one.   Thank you.

Is this still available, I am looking to buy 2011-2016 for windows.

I have a 2014 VW license for either Mac or PC if anyone is interested. I have contacted by rep so I have the transfer of license papers as well. 

4 hours ago, Ash_Browne said:

I have a 2014 VW license for either Mac or PC if anyone is interested. I have contacted by rep so I have the transfer of license papers as well. 

Hi, I am interested. How much for the license and will it work in EU?

Hi. I believe it will work internationally. I purchased it in Australia as that's where I operate my business from. I can double check with my rep. to be sure it will work for you if you like. I am selling it for AU$1000 with no transfer fee.

14 minutes ago, Ash_Browne said:

Hi. I believe it will work internationally. I purchased it in Australia as that's where I operate my business from. I can double check with my rep. to be sure it will work for you if you like. I am selling it for AU$1000 with no transfer fee.

Yes please check and get back to me

I have been told that it will work in European countries - they will advise the Vectorworks distributor in the European country where you resides that the licence has been transferred. I also have a checklist of the following systems that it is compatible with which would be good for you to check to make sure your computer will run the programme. See attached for Mac and Windows. 

5a7c1e97ba200_ScreenShot2018-02-08at8_50_45pm.thumb.png.a28dfc680c98cb94fe2df633bec0e001.png