Wall bound issues

jchan

Dear all,

I have set up some basic setting on a file which only have finish floor level and ceiling on each floor/storey.

When I am doing the wall bounding setup under the wall insertion options. I can see some of other bounding options which I didn't set. It makes me hard to carry on.

Any one can help?

[img:left]https://www.dropbox.com/s/wb0xfueojvac2eb/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-03%20at%2016.48.47.png?dl=0[/img]

[img:left]https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9jq4nadi42h25k/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-03%20at%2016.47.36.png?dl=0[/img]

Guest Wes Gardner

What you are seeing is some of the DEFAULT level types. They can be changed, deleted, renamed, etc.

I created a template that loads absolutely NOTHING as far as default level types letting me create my own.

To create a totally blank file, devoid of all Default Level types, there’s a trick – you must delete stuff in two places (I wonder why that is??). Follow the steps below:

In the Organization palette, choose the Stories tab, then near the bottom-right, choose the “Default Story Levels...” button

Select all the items in the list, hit Delete. (Answer Yes to the next question), hit OK to return to the Organization palette

Choose the Design Layers tab, then near the bottom-right, choose the “Level Types...” button

Select all the items in the list, hit Delete. (Answer Yes to the next question), hit OK to return to the Organization palette.

Hit OK again to jump out of the Org palette.

From here, I would do a “Save As Template” so you always have this to revert to.

Edited by Wes Gardner