Dimension Class

In one of my files all of my dimensions were suddenly in a different class and all new dimensions went into that class as well. It is possible that I changed the name of the default dimension class and that is what caused it.

Is there a way to change the default Dim class so that all future Dims go in that class? That would be helpful to me at times.

I found the place to turn that feature off and on but not to specify a particular class.

Thanks

This is very curious - I haven't hear of resetting the class of all dimensions.

Did this happen after you turned off Auto-Class Dimensions?

Is there 'Dimension' class in the drawing. I have had an instance where the None class went missing!!! so perhaps it is a similar corruption.

No - it's not possible to pre-set a custom class for the dimension or for a Dimension Standard - this would be very useful and is a good Wish List item.

For now you can run custom selection and change the dimensions' class to your preferred one.

(a simple script could call up a custom dimension standard & class it per your needs)