Printing to pdf

thinkingpencil

Question

Hello everyone from Macclesfield, UK! :)

I use VWX Fundamentals SP5 Build 150875.

Can't print to pdf from one collection of viewports which make up my drawing:permanent hanging; tried several different pdf apps. But another collection for drawing 2, different vports, prints OK. I can export 1 & 2 to .jpg as a work around. But I prefer the file size and quality of .pdf. All my other VWX files print OK. All comments welcome, thank you for reading.

5 answers to this question

Thank you Jim. I will upgrade. (About time!)....

....I since analysed my VWX file after failing to print to paper too. One part of my drawing had an unusually high number of objects by a factor of 100's. Turns out I misused the "Move by Points" tool in "Distribute" mode. So I had many many overlaid instances of the same line ( whilst drawing bed joints in masonry ). Obviously my hardware and pdf software couldn't handle this absurd number of objects hidden in an apparantly simple drawing. Maybe just stick to duplicate array in future?! Or learn to use the freaking tools properly.

Edited by thinkingpencil