Sign in to follow this  
gnkarch

VW 2015 missing symbol libraries

I have been a VW user since version 8.5, and upgraded to most of the versions since. Recently I have started using VW 2015. VW used to ship with an abundance of symbol libraries - plumbing fixtures, light fixtures, etc. I can't find any of these libraries in version 2015. I've looked everwhere in the 2015 folder, and the only thing I could find was a folder with a few toilets. Where did the libraries go? Am I missing something? I tried to open a library from version 2013, but it can't be added to the Favorites without conversion. I don't want to spend the time it will take to convert all of the old libraries. I would hate to be a 1st time user and can't find a sink to add to a floor plan!

It's my understanding that the libraries no longer fit on a dvd - hence the download.

mk