Avaysse

Setting "Path relative to current document" BUG??

Good afternoon,

I am having an issue with a file I am working with in setting the referenced files to Path Relative. ATM some are absolute and others are relative however I would like them all to be Relative to current document.

The issue I am having is that some of the references will not allow me to make them relative and some will after I re-link them (some were able to be made relative upon first linking) Most of these fields are set up exactly the same way so I am pulling my hair out figuring out why this is happening. What are the requirements for allowing a link to be made relative and why would the option be grayed out completely. I have never had this problem before and it seems to be occurring more frequently.

I have linked an image of the dialog box showing how I do not even have the option to make the reference in question a relative link.

ili7bnjsl