scalable resources

Josh Schulman

Question

4 answers to this question

+1

I think there are similar requests for user controlled palette resizing or resizing of items displayed in a palette - if not, please add to the mix user control of items within any palette (eg Resource Browser display of text and icons) or zoom of view of palette (eg attributes palette could be adjusted so that all the fields get bigger, or especially the color picker flyout could be user adjusted so the little color squares are bigger).

Trying to be specific:

Drag to enlarge/shrink the palette outline. Zoom (scroll wheel) to enlarge/shrink the palette contents. Or at least some clickable zoom increments.

-B

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Looks like the main request originally was for a hover-over to give a popout detailed shot of the resource, as well as letting the user control 2D/3D per-item or group of items, things like that. I split it into a few requests just in case.

I know they are working to get a UI DPI scaling system in place, especially now that so many monitors have such high resolutions that you can't use them at the regular 100% DPI as you could when 1440x1200 was the highest res most standard monitors went. This kind of feature might have a place in this UI change.