Deep brick Reveals

BLAM

Blam

How are you intending to detail the window opening? If you model the opening the way it is going to be built, then your renderings should draw correctly.

I don't think the standard tools allow for deep reveals (someone please correct me if that is wrong), so you may have to do something like introduce separate brick walls to represent the brick reveals.

Could you please add a signature to your posts? It makes it much easier for other users to respond.

Blam

How are you intending to detail the window opening? If you model the opening the way it is going to be built, then your renderings should draw correctly.

I don't think the standard tools allow for deep reveals (someone please correct me if that is wrong), so you may have to do something like introduce separate brick walls to represent the brick reveals.

Could you please add a signature to your posts? It makes it much easier for other users to respond.

Ok thanks for that, It looks like i will have to do as you mentioned and insert separate brick reveals.

Sig added :)

thanks for all your help!