Linking a single camera instance to multiple viewports

I'm wondering if there's a way to reference one camera with multiple viewports. IE I'd like to be able to update the perspective of multiple viewports (with various class settings) at once. This is typically an option in 3D rendering software, but I haven't found a method in Vectorworks yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but once a rendtrworks camera is linked to a viewport it cannot be linked to another viewport.

As you say, a camera can only link to one viewport.

I actually don't like the implementation of this at all. I wish the cameras stayed in the design layers instead of disappearing and only being linked to the viewport once you associated them. I also wish you could like a camera to more than one viewport as you say.

You can duplicate the viewport as Mitch says, but I have seen some oddness when you try and edit the duplicate.

Kevin

++++1

Unfortunately class settings won't reproduce a view.

Sounds like Vectorworks needs a solution for this.

Ideally this would be to leave the camera instance in place, and allow it to control multiple viewports (i.e. multiple views can be updated in one shot if the camera is moved / adjusted).