Sign in to follow this  
thor01

Door Opening

Is it possible to have a 2d locus shown in the middle of a Door>Opening? If I hover the mouse over the center of the opening, I get a center point which is great, but if I drag the opening(no casing) out of the wall and click somewhere else....I lose the opening symbol. If I remember the area it was dragged to, I can rectangular marquee around the area to find it again, but a 2d visible locus would be better.

Try select all, you should get a bounding box to show you where it is, or you could use the custom selection tool to select all doors, that too should highlight the opening and show you where it is.

Thanks Vincent that also works , however I don't think it should be totally invisible when removed from a wall. Interestingly, if you duplicate the door opening that is inserted in a wall, the resulting symbol has the edge wall lines shown with it and is not totally invisible.