StoneCad

Joe-SA

Has anybody yet put the StoneCad 2d hatches and seamless jpg images together into a single VW2015 texture library that produces 3d color and black and white images from the same objects?

I'm about to take on this task to some degree while trying to establish some new office standards / resources for my firm.

Joe

• 9 months later...

I'm going to ask my original question again. Has anybody combined the 2d hatches and 3d textures of StoneCAD into into single texture internal resources suitable for color and black and white 3d presentations?

Following my posts above I continued to contact StoneCAD. In March I was told they were working on them but then gave up asking. I see nothing new on their website. I just sent StoneCAD support a message to check on progress. I'm not hopeful.

It would be great to see this show up as a downloadable library of all 134 StoneCAD textures at Vectorworks.net or on the ServiceSelect website.

I created a couple on my own but found the process tedious and time consuming if the goal is to have the textures and the hatches align perfectly....which they should.

Joe