Sign in to follow this  
miles

Export Patterns to PDF

I've been dealing with this issue for a while. Some of my VW files export pattern fills as nice smooth gray tones when exporting to PDF. Some files export them as the dots or 'zip' patterns that you see on-screen. Does anyone know what causes the different output to pdf?

Is the On Screen Resolution setting different in the two situations?

-B

ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=11553&filename=ExportPatterns.png

Edited by Benson Shaw

Benson's suggestion would be my first guess as well, that setting can be stored per-document.

No I've tried with and without the onscreen resolution checkbox. I typically print or export at 150dpi but it doesn't make a difference if I set to 300dpi. I'll attach some images to help illustrate the issue.

I have attached 2 files. One is a straight export to pdf and the other is a straight print to printer which I then scanned as a pdf so I could attach here.

And here is an export to pdf I just did on a new drawing file I created. Which looks the way I want