2013 crash importing or exporting dwgs on Yosemite

ramooo

Hello Guys, this is me again

I just noticed that I lost exporting and importing capabilities. VW crashes even while trying to export a blank document before the export window settings appears.

I wonder if this is related to the Yosemite upgrade, but I think I had already exported some files after the update, I am not complete sure.

Is anyone able to export dwg on VW 2013 with Yosemite?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

I am not able to replicate this here on 10.10 in 2013 SP4 or SP5. However, this was installed clean after the OS was updated to 10.10, I have had users with issues when they already had Vectorworks installed and then upgraded the OS after.

Also, try the same export in a number of other workspaces, especially if you are using a customized workspace.

Edited by JimW

Thanks Jim

I tried to export in different workspace options but it did not work, so I had to reinstall VW. Now the DWG export is working again.

I have to say that the issue happened only in my laptop (as I was traveling I haven´t been able to try on my desktop) and both of my machines were upgraded to Yosemite with VW already installed.