VW is going crazy

Hello All,

I have a bizarre problem. When I zoom in and out and when I export to pdf or image, randomly half of the objects and lines go to a perspective look, ex "Right Isometric". I tried playing with unified view, and every time I click back to Projection: 2D view, and Standard Views: Top/Plan, but it will keep slipping back to Orthogonal and Right isometric.

I only work in 2d, I have never really touched the 3d options.

I'm running VW 2010 on a PC in spotlight windows 7.

Any idea how to stop this craziness?

Thank you for your time.

Just in case you didn't know - the numeric keypad will set 3D views, so pressing "3" would take you to right isometric.

If some objets are on the screen plane and some on the layer plane, that would explain why you are only seeing half of the objects in the 3D view (not something to otherwise worry about in a 2D workflow).

Of course this shouldn't happen if you are just zooming with the mouse or exporting to PDF.

-Josh

I was looking at the planes this morning, trying to see if that might be the case. I feel it might but, it was still acting a bit funny. What is the difference between the two options?

I also noticed that the older items in my drafting didnt go 3d, but some of the newer ones did and mostly the curtains even after I deleted them and remade them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4035501/DxDiag.txt

Thank you again for your help