Guide to Productivity 2015

How would you like to be efficient and productive with Vectorworks? Would you like to have a library of movies that shows you the best way to use Vectorworks? Would you like a library of movies that shows you how to solve problems with Vectorworks? Here it is, the Vectorworks Guide to Productivity. This is a collection of all my tips and tricks. I have designed this guide for people that can use Vectorworks to a basic level, but want to be really effective.

For this edition I have added or updated 25 movies, the total number of movies is now 213, and the total running time is now over 6 hours and 27 minutes.

Click here for more information...

On Sale until 5th November 2014!

[video:youtube]

Edited by Jonathan Pickup
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Jonathan, It's great to see that you've updated this for v2015!

Your Guide to Productivity is superb. I have gone through it from start to finish, and I keep referring back to it whenever I need a refresher.

I have also recommended it to a few colleagues I work with and it has helped them understand Vectorworks like they never had before. They are definitely more productive & efficient AND they find they enjoy using VW even more now.

In their cases, they completely overhauled the way they use Vectorworks but the Guide is equally handy if someone simply pick individual topics/tools/methods to focus on and improves at your their own pace. It's quite versatile in this regard.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks again!

-Neil

• 1 month later...

Jonathan, your guide to productivity is indispensable.

When I decided to jump into learning how to use Vectorworks efficiently, I was a bit intimidated by the number of videos you had in this series of lessons, but I quickly realized that these are very manageable bite sized pieces of info that are very easy to follow. Making the videos short and clear makes it easy for me to go back and refer to them when I need to be reminded how to do something in a particular way.

Just committing a little time each day on this guide will quickly bring a beginner up to speed on using Vectorworks efficiently.

With all the new features in VW 2015, it is so beneficial to have this guide updated as well.

Cheers,

Rob