Sign in to follow this  
Redkite

Sheet Layer problem

Hi All

I have created a sheet layer on a project for printing. Within the space is I have created a seating layout using the seating tool, this shows on the design layer but the chairs are not fully complete in the sheet layer layer. It seems to be showing just the arms??

Does anyone know what I have done wrong?

Cheers

Stocky

Some of the stock Vectorworks chair symbols have classes for different parts of the chair. Make sure the viewport has all the chair classes on.

hth

mk

Normally I'd agree with MichaelK.

But I just spent about 30 minutes trying to get a lighting position to show up on a sheet. I couldn't get it still. Switched classes and layer, it should have been visible. Even edited the symbol to make the lines thicker, just in case. Might be some little bug.

So to clarify, in that viewport, if you select it and click the "Classes..." button in the object info palette, then enable ALL classes, then do the same with the "Layers..." button, the viewport still does not show the geometry?

Can either or both of you post a file with objects that won't show up in SLVPs?

mk