Sidewalk Slobed down to Pedestrian?

Hakman

I have a site-modifier for the sidewalk and a hardscape object as a texture-bed, how can I deal with the texture-bed to be able slope to have an access to the pedestrian also the brick texture is missedup

I've tried a 3d Polygon and Nurbs, on curved area it creates a lot of vertex even if I simplify them, they also slow down the system.

I know on the street curb object I can remove some of the curbs but that is not the only thing I am looking to do.

See attached render.

Thanks

There are a couple ways to do this. One is to create a sloping Pad at each ramp location, then update the Site Model. Another is to remove the curb (like you said) then connect the dots with a 3d Polygon (with the appropriate texture). The brick texture *might* work if you select Sphere or Cylinder mapping (in the OIP) for the curved sections. Otherwise you'll need to model it brick by brick.

Very nice rendering by the way ;-)

Thank you CipesDesign,

I was trying to connect the dots using the 3D Polygon however this option is a pain, to get to the right area, we really have to circle through all the vertexes to get to the one needed so we can setup the specific height in the QIP.

As far as the brick texture, it is not possible to setup a Sphere or Cylinder mapping in the QIP because it is a texturebed!