"TEXT" files as vectors

I should have been more clear, the ".TEXT" file would be lines of code produced in a cabinet making programme of some kind. The premise is the client would provide me with lines of code that would make reference to "X,Y,Z" locations and VW would "import" the code and make a drawing from the information. Would this code have to be somehow converted to DXForDWG prior to importing to VW? Any thoughts?

VW can do this with specific types of information such as a survey data file or excel DB file to be converted for plant database or in a worksheet.

If the script file is code drawing lines and what not to draw furniture or a house or something like that, VW can't do that.

Most cabinet software will export a DXF of DWG, which V-works can import. In fact I've been meaning to look into it for months. I have a designer that works in 20/20 and I do all my lay-out and estimating in v-works. I know that he can save out a file in either format.

It should work fine.