Wall and Slab Components in Detail Sections

The methods I used in 2014 to display wall components in a section do not appear to be working in 2015.

I do get some components to show but no component shows everywhere consistently and no wall is showing all the components its suppose to. This is true in both Detail Viewports pulled off of Section Viewports and directly cropped section viewports straight from the plan.

In the Advanced Properties Pane I can not manipulate the settings the way I used to in order to get this to show. In the cropped section viewports I am able to toggle off the 'merge adjacent components' toggle in Detail Viewports but I am able to turn it off in Section Viewports. Neither, however, show the components correctly.

Strangely, toggling 'Show Components' off entirely doesn't make what smattering of components that do show go away.

In fact, manipulation of all of these settings seem to have no effect on the look at all.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Joe

Those settings don't do it for me. I'm still getting some components to show while others don't.

In addition, some of the fills that I have loaded as part of the original classes I don't want to show in the detail. I do wish to see the outline of every component. I used to be able to do this simply by choosing the NONE class.

There doesn't appear to be a way for me to do this anymore as there was in 2014. I'm guessing this is a new bug.

Joe