Creating Angled Hang Positions VW14

I'm trying to create some angled scheduled 40 hang positions. Basically trying to build a triangle out of schedule 40 pipe. But I cannot figure out how to get the pipe to show on the angle in 3D. I've actually already built this in the room, but am trying to do a drawing for use in ESP Vision. I need to have the angled lighting position go from my second electric to a vertical pipe hanging down from my first electric. This will connect the two electrics together with this angled pipe. I just can't figure out how to draw an angled hang position in VW14. I know it has to be something stupid easy that I am not seeing, but I can not figure it out and to be honest, it's making me extremely irritated.

I am using Lighting Pipe, however the issue I am having is that I am rotating on multiple axis at once. So not only is it angling from one electric to the other (super easy), but it also hang from one height to another. That is the one that I am not able to get. Every time I try to change the height angle, I guess should say the Z angle, it either will not change, or changes the total height and not follow the vertical angle that I need it to set to.