Sign in to follow this  
ROBERT MAYER Architect

Window Schedule - Upper Case Text

I don't think there is an easy way to do this.

The only thing that I can find is an extremely long formula (see below). I purposely left of the Hopper window type so you can test and see what happens with a missing type. You could add it at the end with another IF statement before the ,F4 and an extra parenthesis at the end.

I used upper case in both the criteria and result sections of the IF because that way I could copy/paste a single value instead of two different values.

I would add a new column G after the current sash operation and paste in the function. Format it to match the rest of the worksheet and hide column F (set the column width to zero).

This will only work for functions with a fixed number of options. There is no way to capitalize random text that has been typed into a record.

I think worksheets are being reworked for a future version, but this is the best I can offer for now.

=IF((F4='OPENING'), 'OPENING', IF((F4='CASED OPENING'), 'CASED OPENING', IF((F4='FIXED GLASS'), 'FIXED GLASS', IF((F4='SINGLE HUNG'), 'SINGLE HUNG', IF((F4='DOUBLE HUNG'), 'DOUBLE HUNG', IF((F4='CASEMENT'), 'CASEMENT', IF((F4='BI-PARTING CASEMENT'), 'BI-PARTING CASEMENT', IF((F4='HORIZONTAL SLIDER'), 'HORIZONTAL SLIDER', IF((F4='AWNING'), 'AWNING', IF((F4='TILT/TURN'), 'TILT/TURN', IF((F4='VERTICAL PIVOT'), 'VERTICAL PIVOT', IF((F4='PICTURE WINDOW SLIDER'), 'PICTURE WINDOW SLIDER', IF((F4='CUSTOM'), 'CUSTOM', F4)))))))))))))

A quick workaround is to set those fields to an uppercase only font, eg. Felix Titling