Only include selected symbols in report

Im just getting to grips with reports, often i have a key and also some other symbols (which are left over, from my workings, but i dont want to delete) which i dont want included in the report, is there a way i can select all the symbols i want, then only include them in the report ?

In the screen shot below for instance id only want to include the symbols in the room (please click on the image to see it larger)

LzO2Y0d.png

John

You get to it right from the worksheet itself.

1. If the worksheet is inserted into the drawing, double click it to open it or right click on it in the Resource Browser and choose Open.

2. Click on the little triangle in the upper left corner (above and to the left of the 'A' in the first column.)

3. Make sure that there is a checkmark next to Database Headers in that pulldown.

4. Look at the row headers (1,2,3 etc.) There will be some rows that are X.1,X.2,X.3? That's the database. Look for the X row header. i.e., if your database is rows 2.1 through 2.15, then you are looking for the row header '2'. It will have a little open diamond next to the number.

5. Right click on that row header. ( i.e. right click on the 2). In the little flyout choose Edit Criteria.

That's the dialog box you use to tell it what criteria to use to choose what objects to include in the database.

hth

mk