artlantis 4.5 export

lcda

have you noticed that artlantis 4.5 change his format archives from .opt/.db to .atl? so the artlantis export plug in doesn't work anymore for updating, what is going to happend are we going to have a new plug in or artlantos do this only to give support to archicad

[ 12-13-2002, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: xuxumatu xibalba xelex ]

Artlantis has a plugin for VW 10. I am not sure if it's available yet or not.

You should contact ArtLantis for the VW 10 plug-in needed for exporting to ArtLantis.

Please note, we do not write the plug-in for the export. ArtLantis is responsible for that.

i think i have not explained my problem well .

yes i can export to artlantis 4.5 with the 9.5 plug in, and i can open the archive, but when it opens the archive it can only be savesd as .atl archive so when a want to export again on update mode i canot update the archive.

im talkin about the plug in that places on plug ins folder and loads with workspace editor.

the thing that is on the utilities folder is a converter from opt/db binary archive to .art single archive.

Unfortunately the creators of Art*Lantis do not have a great support system like VectorWorks.

I update my .alt files by doing export update from VW 10 on a regular basis. What happens when you try to update the .alt file from Vectorworks? If you are running VW 10 you need the plugin for that version instead of the plugin for VW 9.5.

Feel free to email me direct since this isn't really a VectorWorks issue.

bryan@hartwig-exhibit.com