Isometric Viewport to only show items in a specific area?

I'm trying to create an isometric viewport for individual rooms and only want the items that are within the room to show.

Attached is a screenshot showing the problem. When I draw the selection box around the room I want to render in an isometric view, it shows items in the room next to it.

In the isometric view, where the PC's are at the back of the room, you can see part of the furniture in the other room, is there anyway to stop this?

Peter, you're a genius! I Created a new class for each room and turned them off as and when needed and it worked a treat. Thanks!

Now for my next question...we have a whole floor we need to produce Final Shaded Polygon renders for (individual A3 PDF each room), when I turn the classes off and only leave the current room in view, will it render everything else in the background, or just the selected room?

One of the easiest and best workarounds is to create a Wall (or just an Extrude) placed between the room you want to show and what is beyond (in any particular view). Create a Class for each instance of the Masking Wall you need to create and make sure that that Class is visible in the appropriate VP's...