How to subscribe to the VSS Training RSS feeds?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Might anyone know how to subscribe to the VSS Training section RSS feeds?

The Tips & Tricks, How To and Tutorial sections all have the RSS icon near the upper right, and seem to have an RSS address for that page, but I cannot figure out how to actually subscribe to a feed. (Do note that I use lots of other RSS feeds from other sources without any issue at all.)

Ideally, given the infrequency of items being posted, I would like the service "If This Then That" to send me a message when a new item is posted to one of those feeds. However, when I try to create this action at IFTTT (as I have done with many other feeds) IFTTT tells me the feed URL isn't a valid and is missing a title.

I have tried other RSS readers (Postbox, Vienna, etc) and none of them can subscribe to the VSS RSS feeds either.

I'm stumped.

They added the RSS feature after many had requested it, only to realize that it only works if your logged in. So then they added on the welcome page on the right side a " what's new " list...even that dissapears sometimes.

In general its a pretty poor site with videos scattered under various similarly titled folders. A lot of the more advanced training is old any in great need of updating.