VW just stopped rendering Hidden Line

This may be a memory issue, and this file has crashed VW a few times. It is 77MB and has a fair amount of DWG trusses from the Global Truss website. I do modify one of the more memory intensive parts, but the problem is that when I update the viewports, it just ignores the two I am showing here. Skips over them and leaves them in wireframe.

Is there a way to reset these? If I can get them to render Hidden Line one more time I can Convert Copy to Lines and get rid of all the math involved!

Any help is appreciated.

[img:left]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s66/mbasher/HiddenLinetest.png[/img]

Edited by Basher
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

If you reboot, then relaunch Vectorworks and attempt to update just one of those viewports, does it have the same problem?

if so, if you go to Tools > Options > Vectorworks Preferences > Display, what do you have 3D conversion res set to? If you set it to Low (as a test) and then update the viewport, what occurs?

I am having the same or similar issue, but the above fix does not work. It is file specific--all SL viewports display Hidden Line correctly, but Dashed Hidden Line looks like wireframe. In render options a dashed line is selected.

Other files render as expected.

Interestingly, after a failed Hidden Line Render, if I simply click on the Open GL option without updating, Hidden Line renders correctly! (Discovered completely by accident.)