Image prop bordert

• 3 weeks later...

It's all about making the right adjustment in the Create Transparent Color Mask dialog box. You may want to edit the image background to a solid color, that way it's easier to define your transparent color - the color you do not want to see. You shouldn't get any border then.

• 1 year later...

I was having this same problem and then finally realized that it was because the transparent area did not wrap completely around and encapsulate the area that I did not want to be transparent. The area that I wanted transparent was only near the bottom and right edges of the image. If I tried to use only that area as a mask I would still see these little annoying borders in all render modes (OpenGL, Fast RW, Final RW). I went back and added a tiny little border to my transparent mask that went all the way around the image and suddenly the border I was seeing was gone. This seems like a software problem... it shouldn't be a requirement that the transparency wraps completely around the image. It seems to work fine if you want to make a region in the middle of the object transparent. It seems to work fine if the image is entirely surrounded by transparency. But it doesn't work if both the image and the transparent regions go right to the edges in different places.