Control Thread Length 2D-3D

CFF

Question

3 answers to this question

Not sure what changes have come about in current versions(tip: add VW version Mac or PC & OS info to your signature. Saves being asked what setup you're running?) but thread length used to be part and parcel of the Machine Design package which should still be included in the post v2011 Design version(i think).

Anyway, these options can usually can be edited in the Object Info Palette(OIP) i also struggled with this when needing to edit Threads in a Symbol i was modifying. Couldn't find where this option has been moved to.

Has anyone else managed to resolve this one?

Andrew

Andrew,

Good idea - Thanks

I made the jump from 11.5.1 to 2013. I have been idle with mechanical design layout for several years. So some of this could be my learning curve. I really like this product. Have used several other packages and wish I knew more.

Bolts are found in Tool Sets: Detailing, Fasteners, Bolts - Nuts - Washers...

I have tried but could have missed the place where thread length is controlled. I have gone over the items available at least twice. To the best of my knowledge this was not available even in 11.5.1

Carl