sheet border tool, with title block out sizing the border

kate tracey

What did I do? suddenly the title block is bigger than the page when I place the sheet border tool onto a new sheet. I undid, closed out vector works, and restarted? perplexed on this one.

I may have solved my problem?I undid a lot of steps, and it seems to have effected a scaling issue?still not sure how I screwed up there. BUT..Now I'm having an issue with a diagonal cross (suggesting a page size?) coming through in all my viewports on sheet layers, and I don't want to print them?any suggestions on how to correct this. I went to document preferences and tried every variation I could think of.

Edited by kate tracey

What version are you using?

If I understand correctly what you are seeing, I found a similar bug in 2014. Going into any editable area of a viewport and returning fixes it. (As does restarting VW.) Dragging the sheet border and releasing it might also fix it.

They were able to reproduce the behavior at VW, so I'd expect a fix is in the pipeline.

mk