Inivisible Item

For EAP I have had situations where the path was created (accidentally) in the wrong class, while the final EAP was in the correct, visible class. This causes the EAP to disappear even though it's in the correct class and that class is turned on. I would have thought that by putting the EAP into a class, the root path would automatically get put into the same class, but apparently it does not work like that. I now make sure the path and profile are classed correctly before creating the EAP. Then I usually have to put the final EAP into the correct class again, as VW has the annoying habit of putting it automatically in the active class (or else I have the annoying habit of not changing to the correct class before I create it).

I would much prefer that VW automatically put things like that into the class of the root object it is being created from. In the case of multiple objects, it would be the class of the first object you clicked on. This would save me the time of constantly classing objects twice. Especially for creating Groups.