Mac OS 10.2.2, Anyone?

My Apple Software Updater just informed me that there is a OS 10.2.2 update available.

Is there any kowledge of new issues with VectorWorks 9.5.3 running on OS 10.2.2?

I normally install system updates instantly when they become available, but I am very leary these days about the delicate balance between VectorWorks and Mac OS 10, and upgrading either one is no longer a given.

Can anyone at Nemetschek give us the "all clear"?

Peter (& Katie), After installing the 10.2.2 update I have only found one problem (so far!): all of my older fonts, which were in my OS 9 partition, and had been available to all of my programs in OSX were gone from the system. Bummer. The fix was fairly simple, I just added all the fonts from my OS 9 system to OSX. But does this say something about 10.2.2 dealing differently with fonts? or with partitioned HD's? I have no idea... PLC G4/450DP/OS 10.2.2

Does this happen wtih new, blank documents?

Are you using 9.5.3 final or one of the beta versions?

Are you using one of the pio buttons to put a door / window in or a symbol of ours, or a symbol you created?

Please specify which symbol (if ours) and the PIO using when you get the crash.

I'm unable to print out of VW 9.5.3 (final and beta) under OS 10.2.2.

I started another thread on this subject

http://techboard.nemetschek.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=002262

It's not crippling yet, because I can plot on other machines in the office that havent upgraded to 10.2.2 yet, but its really annoying. Basically VW Unexpectedly quits after I hit the print command. but before the print dialogue window appears on screen. It crashed with all printers selected, and is happening on at least 2 different machines.

Anyone else seeing this?

Mac G4 733

OS 10.2.2

256 Mb ram

VW 9.5.3

It is a new blank document. Other new documents are unaffected as of yet.

The symbol is a parametric simple door. This only happens when inserting in walls that I have previously drawn. If I draw a new wall, and insert, all is clear. I also noticed that this only happens for doors drawn as "2d only". Doors drawn as "3d" are unaffected.

VWA 9.5.3 official release...not beta.