Sign in to follow this  
miles

Page Setup Issues

Just started having an issue with page setup. Page size will not change from Arch D (24"x36"). I can change the printer and page size in the Printer setup dialog but the page setup dialog defaults to D size. No matter what. Grrrrrrrr. It's doing this in all my VW files not just one. Anyone seen this before? I would post a screenshot of the 2 dialogs side by side but not sure I can do that here.

Edited by miles

So if you set it to "One Printer Page" and then print that way, when you come back to the page setup dialogue, it has reverted and does so every time?

That's right. I can send you a screen shot or you can tell me how to post one here. I might be narrowing down the problem to something with the pdf printer

At the bottom of the post window, if you click "Switch to full reply screen" you should then see the File Manager link below it, you can add images that way.

Do other preferences save as expected after you alter them? Palettes, default workspace, things inside Tools > Options > Vectorworks Preferences?

Edited by JimW

Jim I don't seem to be having any issue with VW preferences. Screen capture attached now