Create a Drawing list

I would like to have a Drawing/Sheet Layers list auto generated that I can place on drawings

When I use tools/reports/create sheet list

I get the dialog box but it is blank, on both sides

I can drag a Worksheet "drawing List" to the page but it is blank except for the title.

Can someone help me with this?

When I right click on my custom Title Block the dialog opens with

SD (sheet description) and SN (Sheet Number)

If those are the only things that showed up that would be fine with me.

Thanks for your help

• 2 years later...

I'm having the same problem, I have sheet borders in my file but none of them show up in this tool...

Well, I reverted to using a worksheet and looking for objects with sheetborders, that works fine until I want to grab just some of the issues; I have different sheets for different issues and I want to grab them by the "_last issue" field of the sheetborder object but I want to be sure it refers to the last issue of the sheet border. Is that so? And why would it not work if the description of the issue matches the input to this field value?

Ok sorry; turns out "_last issue" is a boolean field... nevermind

Is the "_last issue" supposed to be a way for me to report which sheets I want on my drawing list for the issue in question? Like a way for me to distinguish? Because I just went ahead and just changed all the sheets I don't want to be false for the "_last issue" and eliminated them out. I don't know if it affected something else but it worked... Hope nothing goes awry later...

Edited by sle7en7