Slow Redraw in 2014

I will I

I am experiencing some horribly slow redraw time in Landmark 2014. We have a project that was begun in 2013 and we recently converted to 2014, when using the 2013 files there is no appreciable redraw lag but the same file in 2014 is horribly slow. Is this a known issue or are there setting that I can change in VW to aid in this?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Do you see the same slowness in a new file with just a few test objects, or does it just appear in complex files?

If you can, send a VWX file where its happening in along with the following:

http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/627/DirectX+Diagnostics+and+System+Profiler

- to tech@vectorworks.net explaining the slowness you are encountering and we can have a look.

Edited by JimW
  • 5 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue with VW14 with both small/simple and large/complex files. Slow to open and close the file, zooming, panning, switching layers off/on, switching between sheet and design layers. Just sent a small sample file off to support. This just started happening to me in the past week. No changes to my hardware.