Leader Line Tool

Archiphreak

When I click the leader line tool and place it in a drawing it has no arrow head. It appears as just a line. I've run into this problem before early on a project and just copied everything into a new drawing, which seemed to work, but I am way too far into the file to do that.

Can anyone help?

NO matter what arrow head type I choose, nothing happens.

Thanks.

If I open a new file it will do it only if I change the callout leader type to something other than default, which sucks because I hate the default and it is not our office standard.

I've done the quit/restart and system restart many times. I quit out of vector works everyday when I leave. I shut down completely every couple of weeks.

Question, is there another way to draw a leader line without text other than the leader line tool?

Thanks, Peter!

Question, is there another way to draw a leader line without text other than the leader line tool?

You could create an annotation class with the appropriate marker set for the class. I often use lines instead of leaders - just place the lines in your annotion class and turn on the marker.